chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] comprehensive plan

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Rebecca Brenner \(rbrenner AT email.unc.edu\)" <rbrenner AT email.unc.edu>, "Lisa Goldstein \(lisapg AT nc.rr.com\)" <lisapg AT nc.rr.com>, "Chris Beacham \(cbeacham0204 AT gmail.com\)" <cbeacham0204 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] comprehensive plan
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:28:36 -0400

Public Arts Commissioners,

By now you have hopefully heard about the effort by the Town to get citizens involved in helping to draft the 20/20 Our Town/Our Plan Comprehensive plan. The plan will cover everything from operations & services to the vision that citizen want for Chapel Hill.  If it doesn’t get on the table during these public meetings, it will not be a part of the plan and that will have budget implications.  Numerous public meetings will be held in the next few months to begin to identified those items important to residents.  The arts and culture definitely need to have a seat at the table.  Your involvement in the process is extremely important.  Below is a link to the 20/20 web page and two very important dates I hope many you can put on your calendars to attend.  The big kick off is the evening of September 27 at East Chapel Hill H.S.  Than another session will be held Oct. 6th. have a good weekend.

http://www.townofchapelhill.org/index.aspx?page=15&recordid=3264&returnURL=%2findex.aspx

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] comprehensive plan, Jeff York, 09/23/2011