chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] FW: letter to council

  • From: "Gerald D. Bolas" <gdbolas AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] FW: letter to council
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:37:53 -0400

Thanks Scott, for your significant improvements to the draft circulated yesterday afternoon.  I did not realize until late yesterday morning, when I was on a road trip from which I have just returned, that the document was to be used for the Town Council budget session last night, and I regret my lack of comprehension regarding this deadline.

Jerry