chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] letter to council

  • From: Scott Radway <scott AT radwaydesign.com>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] letter to council
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:04:20 -0400

Jeff,

My version of the draft letter.  Please distribute for others to think about.  It is in text edit format.

Scott

On May 16, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Jeff York wrote:

CHPAC membership

See attached memo to Council drafted by jerry Bolas on behalf of the commission advocating use the continued use of 523 as a cultural venue.  I need your comments and edits asap, so I can get copies of the memo into Council packets for tonight. Thank you.  By 4pm would be great.  Sorry for the short notice.  jy

<image001.gif>

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division