chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Charlotte Area Transit System Blue Line Public Art Podcast now available for download!

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Charlotte Area Transit System Blue Line Public Art Podcast now available for download!
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:47:42 -0400

Commissioners,  thought you might be interested in this on-line public art tour.  We had talked about a field trip to Charlotte, but never were able to get there.  This is the next best thing.   Enjoy.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department