chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Action alert to support 523 E. Franklin as arts incubator/center

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "sally AT ibiblio.org" <sally AT ibiblio.org>, penny rich <pennyrich.ch AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Action alert to support 523 E. Franklin as arts incubator/center
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:38:50 -0400

Commissioners,  here is a link to a blog about supporting the use of 523 E. Franklin St as a cultural hub.  Please feel free to pass it onto anyone and everyone you think might be supportive.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department