chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] April 13 CHPAC meeting

  • From: "Gerald D. Bolas" <gdbolas AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] April 13 CHPAC meeting
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 09:53:46 -0400

Dear Commissioners,

As we prepare the agenda and materials for the April 13 CHPAC meeting, I write to implore your participation next week.  Because we lacked a quorum at the last meeting, we still need to review and approve recommendations on several items.  Please review the previously discussed documents so that we may be prepared to approve them for recommendation to Town Council or implementation by the Office of Public Arts:

  • 523 East Franklin Concept Statement.  It is the intent to present this concept statement to the Town Council on Monday, April 25.  CHPAC approval for recommendation to the Town Council is essential.
  • Artist Selection Panel Procedures
  • Bylaw changes included with Artist Selection Panel Procedures
  • Revised Percent for Art Guidelines
  • Suspension of the Artist-in-Residence Committee for FY 10-11
Please note that it would encourage the Town Council to respond favorably to the 523 East Franklin Concept Statement with budgetary and administrative support if members of CHPAC attend the April 25 meeting.  Members may sign up before the meeting to speak in favor of the 523 Concept Statement.

Please advise Jeff and Steve regarding your attendance at our next meeting on April 13.

With thanks for your work for the arts in Chapel Hill,

Jerry
--
Gerald D. Bolas
405 Copperline Drive

  • [Chpac-staff] April 13 CHPAC meeting, Gerald D. Bolas, 04/07/2011