chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] percent for art guidelines

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] percent for art guidelines
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:12:58 -0500

Public Arts Commissioners, et.al.

March Commission meting is forthcoming at the end of the week along with a few attachments of documents for your review.  One of the items tabled last meeting was a review of the revised Percent for Art Guidelines.  I am attaching that document for your review prior to the March 9 meeting.  I am also attaching the summary from the February meeting which you should have already received for your refreshed review as well.  Forthcoming in a separate e-mail on Friday, for your final review and discussion on March 9, are the selection panel procedures and hopefully the final draft of our cultural arts and 523 statements.

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreaction Department
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] percent for art guidelines, Jeff York, 03/02/2011