chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] 523 Input Session, CHPAC mtg.

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sally Greene <sally AT ibiblio.org>, "development AT artscenterlive.org" <development AT artscenterlive.org>, penny rich <pennyrich.ch AT gmail.com>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, JHerrin <art-historian AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] 523 Input Session, CHPAC mtg.
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:48:39 -0500

Dear CHPAC,

Attached are agenda and advance materials for the upcoming Public Arts Commission meeting, to be held this coming Wednesday, December 8 in the Historical Society Library of 523 East Franklin Street where we have met previously.  Please enter from Boundary Street doorway again and confirm your attendance with me in advance.  I’m also pleased to announce Town Council’s appointment of Nancy Kitterman and Alexander McSpadden to the Commission.

Finally, please remember to attend the Public Input Session at 523 East Franklin Street the night before, Tuesday, December 7 from 5:30 – 7:30, and make your voice heard.  Earlier that day an open house will be held from 1 to 5.

More information on this session is available at:
http://www.townofchapelhill.org/index.aspx?page=22&recordid=2226&returnURL=%2findex.aspx

Best,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Public Arts Office

Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Email: swright AT townofchapelhill.org
Web:  www.chapelhillarts.org
Phone: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] 523 Input Session, CHPAC mtg., Steve Wright, 12/03/2010