chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sally Greene <sally AT ibiblio.org>, penny rich <pennyrich.ch AT gmail.com>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:48:40 -0400

Dear CHPAC,

Attached you will find the following documents:  agenda for Wednesday’s meeting, summary of last meeting, and applications submitted by two potential commissioners:  James Herrin and Nancy Kitterman.

Please note that our meeting this Wednesday will be held at 523 East Franklin (the former Chapel Hill Museum) rather than Town Hall.  The entrance to the parking lot is just off of Boundary Street.  We will meet in the Historical Society room in the basement, which can be accessed from the building’s Boundary Street patio.

Best,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Public Arts Office

Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Email: swright AT townofchapelhill.org
Web:  www.chapelhillarts.org
Phone: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting, Steve Wright, 10/11/2010