chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] handouts for commission meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sally Greene <sally AT sallygreene.org>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, Penny Rich <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] handouts for commission meeting
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:49:25 -0400

Commissioners and guests,

Attached are revised notes from the previous planning meeting and some additional material that we will be working with for the May 12th meeting.   Please print these out and bring them with you to the meeting.   Thank you.   I look forward to seeing everyone there and to continue with our planning for the future.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] handouts for commission meeting, Jeff York, 05/11/2010