chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] commission planning work session

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Georgann Eubanks <minnowmedia AT gmail.com>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, Penny Rich <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] commission planning work session
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:27:20 -0400

Commissioners, Butch & Penny,

Thank you for spending so much time last night discussing the future of arts (public/cultural) involvement for the Town of Chapel Hill and yourselves.  I particularly appreciate the new commissioners’ participation and the wisdom that current commissioners brought to the table.  Penny and Butch, you added so much to the discussion as well as allowing commissioners to see that what they and the Public Arts Office do for the Town is important.  It was a good beginning dialog and I appreciate all your honesty, feedback, thoughts, and ideas.   As soon as I receive the notes from Georgann, I will send them to you.   I think, now that we have a general framework that we should continue in our next meetings to refine that framework to specific goals and actions to meet those goals.  Georgann will return for our May Commission meeting (regularly scheduled time (5:30-7:30pm) to help us continue to define our mission and goals.   Kudos to all of you.   I look forward to continued dialog.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] commission planning work session, Jeff York, 04/15/2010