chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] meeting notes, web hits

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] meeting notes, web hits
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:10:39 -0500

Dear CHPAC,

Attached are the draft notes from our meeting last week.  If there are any corrections please let me know.

Also attached are data requested at the meeting regarding visits to the Public Arts pages of the Town website.  The request related to the current Sculpture Visions exhibit, so I highlighted those pages in yellow, but I also included all Public Arts-related web pages in case anyone wanted to know about other items.  Our pages on the Town site went live June 29, so this data covers approximately 6-7 months of visits.  The “visits” column counts individuals visiting the site, while “page views” does not – i.e., a particular visitor could view a page multiple times.  “% Exit” indicates what percentage of visitors left the Town website from that page.  If you have any questions about these data don’t hesitate to ask.

Best,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Public Arts Office

Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Email: swright AT townofchapelhill.org
Web:  www.chapelhillarts.org
Phone: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] meeting notes, web hits, Steve Wright, 01/20/2010