chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Public Arts Commission meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sally Greene <sally AT ibiblio.org>, 'George Small' <IMCEAEX-_O=TOWN+20OF+20CHAPEL+20HILL_OU=TOWN_cn=Recipients_cn=gsmall AT townofchapelhill.org>, " \(prich1 AT nc.rr.com\)" <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Public Arts Commission meeting
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:07:43 -0500

Dear Commissioners and guests,

I hope everyone had wonderful holidays.   Attached is the January 13th meeting agenda.   As you can see it is a full agenda with a guest speaker as we begin the task of understanding where public art fits within the Towns different plans so we can develop a workable public art plan through a revision of the 2005 contextual plan.  We also have a treat in store for you in the way of video clips of Smith Middle School  students performing before an audience of family and friends with the puppets they created during the artist-in residency program back in December with Paperhand Puppet Founder, Donovan Zimmerman, as well as some other important announcements.  Please rsvp your intentions to attend so that we know we will have a quorum.  See you next Wednesday Evening.   JY

Also attached is the November meeting summary mailed earlier, FYI

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Public Arts Commission meeting, Jeff York, 01/07/2010