chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] our stories invitation

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Mark Kleinschmidt <markkleinschmidt AT gmail.com>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] our stories invitation
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:45:36 -0400

Commissioners,

Attached is an invitation to the opening of the 2008-09 Community Arts Project, “Our Stories, In Focus.”   If you didn’t get a chance to see the installation at U mall over the last few months, or even if you did, please join us for the opening of the installation at the Chapel Hill Museum next Thursday.  Refreshments will be provided.  jy

  • [Chpac-staff] our stories invitation, Jeff York, 08/19/2009