chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] committee requests

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] committee requests
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:41:08 -0400

Dear CHPAC,

This is a friendly reminder to email me the names of two program committees you’d like to sit on for the 08/09 fiscal year.  Last year’s chairs will remain chairs of their committees, but everyone else is free to move and/or remain.  Each commissioner should sit on at least two committees.

The four program committees are:  Artist in Residence, Community Art Project, Exhibitions, and Percent For Art and Permanent Collection.  Please let me know your requests as soon as possible, as some committees are scheduled to meet soon (for instance, the Community Art Project meets this Wednesday, August 20 at 5:30 in the HR Conference Room on the second floor of Town Hall).  We will do our best to honor all requests and I will send a final committee roster as soon as all requests are in.  If you wish to remain on the committee(s) you previously sat on, please send me this request.

For committee chairs – By virtue of being a chair you also sit on the Public Outreach and Education Committee, and so have already fulfilled the two-committee requirement for commissioners.  However if you’d like to sit on a third, let me know; that shouldn’t be a problem.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Manager's Office
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Email: swright AT townofchapelhill.org
Web:  www.chapelhillarts.org
Phone: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] committee requests, Steve Wright, 08/14/2008