chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Aquatics Center visit

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Aquatics Center visit
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:17:16 -0400

Dear CHPAC,

You are invited to visit the Homestead Aquatics Center this Monday, August 11th at 1:30 pm to view the terrazzo floor Percent For Art piece as it is being installed by Ray King.  Jeffrey and I will be there, and perhaps members of the press as well.

For an overview of this project please visit:  http://www.chapelhillarts.org/programs_percent_curr_4.php.  Link to a map is provided below.

Best,

Steve

Ps., For program chairs with news to report – please submit those reports to me as soon as possible, thanks.

Link to map showing Homestead Aquatics Center:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=100%20Northern%20Park%20Drive%20Chapel%20Hill%20NC%2027516&ll=35.955078%2C-79.063782&spn=0.030884%2C0.053629&hl=en

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Manager's Office
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Email: swright AT townofchapelhill.org
Web:  www.chapelhillarts.org
Phone: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] Aquatics Center visit, Steve Wright, 08/08/2008