chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Talking Points for Media Interviews: REVISED

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Jeffrey York' <jeffrey.york AT ncmail.net>, 'Sandy Scherer' <sandy AT msscommunications.com>, 'Catherine Lazorko' <clazorko AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Talking Points for Media Interviews: REVISED
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:48:39 -0400

Dear CHPAC Members

Attached is an update of our ‘Talking Points for Media Interviews’, which addresses popular questions raised about CHPAC and its role in public art and CHPAC’s upcoming transition to the town. It is a reference document for any of us who might be in discussion with a journalist, a member of the public or a Council Member during the next few weeks.

This replaces the version of February 5 sent to you earlier.

The briefing has been generated with the current CHPAC in mind. While much will remain valid when we are an advisory commission, we can anticipate the need for a further revision that provides clarity on the management of public art in Chapel Hill and the role of the commission.

Thanks, Frank

Frank T. G. Webb, PhD

1-919-942 6379 tel

1-919-619 3578 cell

frankwebb AT nc.rr.com

  • [Chpac-staff] Talking Points for Media Interviews: REVISED, Frank Webb, 05/05/2008