chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Good PR for CHPAC

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Sandy Scherer' <sandy AT msscommunications.com>, 'Steve Wright' <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Good PR for CHPAC
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:39:10 -0400

Ernest Dollar, the Executive Director of the Preservation Society called to say that NBC TV called to ask whether any of the murals had yet been adopted. Since the CH Downtown Partnership has yet to identify which mural(s) it will adopt, CHPAC is as yet the only organization to have a firm commitment. NBC will be at the launch tonight, so this could lead to some good PR for CHPAC. Ernest will make a special mention of our co-sponsorship in his speech.

I’m sorry that I shall be unable to go for the reception at 7 although I might be able to go after 8 if my working dinner finishes early. Louise will be there and I urge others who are in town to do the same.

Frank T. G. Webb, PhD

1-919-942 6379 tel

1-919-619 3578 cell

frankwebb AT nc.rr.com

  • [Chpac-staff] Good PR for CHPAC, Frank Webb, 04/10/2008