chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] IMPORTANT REQUEST: PA360: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY APRIL 11 AND 12.

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Steve Wright' <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] IMPORTANT REQUEST: PA360: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY APRIL 11 AND 12.
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:56:16 -0400

PUBLIC ART 360: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY APRIL 11 AND 12.

http://www.publicartcollaborative.org/

In this email I wish to appeal to those of you who will be in town to volunteer some time to be at the CHPAC table at Public Art 360. I know that Haig and Pam will be out of town, that Lowell is unavailable and Janet is already deeply involved in organizing the whole symposium. Some of us have given many hours to planning our PR activities and helping with the generation of printed materials. Louise has kindly offered to host the bus tour of Chapel Hill public art on Friday afternoon.

The attached indicates the three people who have already signed up for the table.

There are those among you who are still searching for a way to contribute to this team effort and we are now offering you the opportunity. Even if you are unavailable Friday, we hope you will be able to volunteer for Saturday. If you have already registered for the symposium and paid the fee, you can still volunteer. However, for those who have yet to register for the symposium volunteering gets you a free registration.

Please let Steve know what time you can be available to help at the table. We need to know by noon Friday April 4 in order to inform the symposium organizers who are preparing name tags.

Thanks for your help in this

Frank

Frank T. G. Webb

1-919-942 6379 tel

1-919-619 3578 cell

frankwebb AT nc.rr.com

  • [Chpac-staff] IMPORTANT REQUEST: PA360: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY APRIL 11 AND 12., Frank Webb, 04/02/2008