chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] monthly meetings schedule

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] monthly meetings schedule
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:45:15 -0400

Dear CHPAC,

As the Clerk’s Office just requested the current schedule of our monthly meetings, I thought I’d also send it out to the Commission as a reminder:

1st Wednesday of the month, Public Education & Outreach committee (subcommittee of Arts Commission), 5:30 – 6:30 pm, HR Training Room

Tuesday eight days prior to 2nd Wednesday of the month, Executive committee (subcommittee of Arts Commission), 8:30 – 10 am, location varies

2nd Wednesday of the month, Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission, 5 – 7 pm, 1st Floor Conference Room

3rd Wednesday of the month, Community Art Project committee (subcommittee of Arts Commission), 5:30 – 6:30 pm, HR Training Room

4th Wednesday of the month, Percent For Art and Permanent Collection committee (subcommittee of Arts Commission), 6-7 pm, HR Training

- Steve

  • [Chpac-staff] monthly meetings schedule, Steve Wright, 03/28/2008