chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] liason with other organizations

  • From: "Elizabeth Taylor" <etaylor11 AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] liason with other organizations
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 21:13:22 -0500

Commission Members -

In the spirit of open communication we are interested in having Commission members take the initiative to stay informed of the activities of other organizations in the area whose sphere of influence overlaps with ours and perhaps act as an ambassador for CHPAC. (i.e. Historic Preservation, Library, various arts organizations....)

Rather than giving "assignments" we are asking you to tell us which organizations you have contact with.

Please respond to me before our meeting this week.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

  • [Chpac-staff] liason with other organizations, Elizabeth Taylor, 03/07/2008