chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Labyrinth article

  • From: "Sobbe, Andi" <andi_sobbe AT unc.edu>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Labyrinth article
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:18:00 -0500

All - We got some great press in the Chapel Hill News yesterday. The article
talks about the labyrinth project, the 2008 Community Art Project, Elements,
and the CHPAC. I've attached the url for those of you who did not get a
chance to see it. Please join us at the Labyrinth on Saturday. It's not often
we get to actively participate in the creation of a piece of public art!

http://www.chapelhillnews.com/weekend/story/12957.html

Thanks

Andi

Andi Sobbe
Director of Prospect and Donor Relations
208 W. Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NCĀ  27516
(919)962-2546

  • [Chpac-staff] Labyrinth article, Sobbe, Andi, 02/28/2008