chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Three recent articles about CHPAC's programs

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Three recent articles about CHPAC's programs
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:48:52 -0500

Hello everyone,

You have already seen last week’s Herald Sun article and the article on Lot 5 in the Chapel Hill News.

Also today is a guest column from Scott Radway. Good stuff, Scott. Thanks.

We would like to maintain positive coverage of CHPAC and our projects so please help us identify newsworthy events in sufficient time to be able to plan a press release, interview or other media event.

Thanks, Frank