chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] A@W volunteers needed

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] A@W volunteers needed
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:12:18 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

The Artists@Work residency with McDougle Elementary School 4th graders is in full swing and there are a few dates when we could use another adult or two in the room helping out with the project:  next Monday Nov. 5, Tuesday Nov. 6, and Thursday Nov. 8, from 9 am – 10 am each day.

If you’re interested please email or call me and I can fill you in on the details.  Attached are some photos of the project.

Thanks,

Steve

(919) 968-2749

  • [Chpac-staff] A@W volunteers needed, Steve Wright, 10/30/2007