chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] (no subject)

  • From: Louise Stone <luweeze_stone AT yahoo.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

Now that the positions of public arts administrator and assistant to the public arts administrator are a fact, when do we as the commission get to review the job descriptions that we understand the Town Manager is issuing next week???????

Mikyoung Kim visited Chapel Hill and was photographed surrounded by folks OTHER than the  CHPAC members. Was any occasion arranged for her and CHPAC to meet? Did anyone on the commission know she was coming??

What's going on, folks????

Louise Stone