chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] TOC

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "Janet Kagan" <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>, "Richard Robinson" <rhrjr AT webtv.net>
  • Cc: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] TOC
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:17:12 -0400

Hi Janet, Dick,

Sounds like a great idea. I'd suggest we wait until Monday when Kate is
back as she manages this project and knows the relevant dates & numbers.
Also it sounds like it may be a little hectic at TOC today with the
move-in (see link below).

-Steve

- Public Works to put equipment on road
>From Staff Reports
CHAPEL HILL - Tractors, dump trucks and other large equipment will
caravan down Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard about 11 a.m. today in the
second phase of the Public Works Department's move to the new Town
Operations Center.
http://www.newsobserver.com/161/story/572890.html