chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC retreat

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC retreat
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:19:19 -0500

Hello CHPAC,
As you know from our meeting last Wednesday, we are hoping to schedule a
CHPAC retreat in late February or March. Thank you for all of your
suggestions about retreat topics; please don't hesitate to send me an email
if you have any additional ideas.

The retreat will take place on a Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. At your
earliest convenience, please let me know your availability on the following
dates:

February 17
February 24
March 3
March 10
March 17
March 24
March 31

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
Kate