chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC October Meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC October Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:43:34 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

As you all know from my (many!) emails, we’ve had a very hard time finding a date for our visioning potluck meeting.  So… we have decided to combine our visioning potluck dinner meeting with the October CHPAC monthly meeting.  On Wednesday, October 11 we will meet at Louise’s house (thank you, Louise!) at 5 p.m.  The first 45 minutes will be spent eating and socializing and the remainder of the time will be spent on the business portion of the meeting.  We predict the evening will end at about 8 p.m.  The meeting materials will be sent out on Thursday, as usual (complete with directions to Louise’s house).  We did, however, want to give you plenty of notice about this change in meeting place and format.

Please email me back at your convenience to let me know what you can bring to the potluck or if you will not be able to attend this month’s meeting.

Thank you!
Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director