chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] October Agenda

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] October Agenda
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:42:21 -0400

Hello CHPAC,
As promised at our September meeting, I am sending this email to find out if
any of you have items that you'd like to propose for the CHPAC October
meeting agenda. If so, please email me by Monday, October 2 at 5 p.m.
Thank you and let me know if you have any questions at all.
Best,
Kate

  • [Chpac-staff] October Agenda, Kate Flory, 09/29/2006