chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Public Art and the Contextual Plan

  • From: "Janet Kagan" <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Public Art and the Contextual Plan
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:57:44 -0400

Hello CHPAC

I hope everyone is well.  I thought that you might like learning that 4:40 projects to receive national recognition from the Public Art Network of Americans for the Arts are in NC!  At the bottom of this announcement is a brief podcast with Gail Goldman (interviewed by the NC Arts Council's Jessica Orr) talking about Chapel Hill's Public Art Contextual Plan: very exciting!

Janet

  • [Chpac-staff] Public Art and the Contextual Plan, Janet Kagan, 07/21/2006