chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: July 12 CHPAC dinner meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: July 12 CHPAC dinner meeting
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:01:26 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I look forward to seeing you at our summer pot luck dinner meeting at Andi’s house this Wednesday, July 12 at 5:30 p.m.  At this meeting we will begin our CHPAC visioning discussion and go through just a couple of small business items.  The discussion about the process for handling outside requests has been deferred to the August meeting.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.  I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Best,

Kate