chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] July 12 CHPAC dinner meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] July 12 CHPAC dinner meeting
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:41:11 -0400

Hello CHPAC,
It's official! Our summer pot luck will be held July 12 at 5:30 p.m. at
Andi's house (thank you Andi!) Directions are attached. Please mark your
calendar and plan to join us.

As discussed at our meeting last Wednesday, we will use this time not only to
eat drink and be merry, but also to have an informal CHPAC meeting to discuss
visioning and a process for handling outside requests.

Please pop me an email to let me know if you can attend and what you plan to
bring to the pot luck.

Thank you
Kate

  • [Chpac-staff] July 12 CHPAC dinner meeting, Kate Flory, 06/16/2006