chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Meeting Thursday May 25

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Meeting Thursday May 25
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:13:55 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

In today or tomorrow’s mail you should receive the materials for our CHPAC meeting on Thursday, May 25 at 5 p.m. in the HR Training Room at Town Hall.  The meeting materials include the latest drafts of the Annual Public Art Plan and the Contextual Plan (I am also attaching them as Word documents to this email).  Please read through these documents in preparation for the meeting.  If you are not able to attend the meeting, please be sure to email your comments to me.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Meeting Thursday May 25, Kate Flory, 05/22/2006