chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Streetscape Committee Meeting

  • From: "Lowell Roberts" <lowellroberts AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Debbie Hepp" <ballyhoo AT mindspring.com>, "CHPAC" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Streetscape Committee Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:31:02 -0400

Thanks, Debbie – and Kate and Erica – for representing the CHPAC position.  I think the outcome is appropriate and correct.  Appropriate because the Streetscape Com went for a planner/designer with some oversight by a citizen committee.  And correct because the decision is up to the elected officials of the town and not to an oligarchy of the “professionals.”  You three are to be commended for representing the sense of CHPAC’s position in a difficult situation………….Lowell