chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] small edits for Contextual Plan

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Gail Goldman <gail AT gmgassoc.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] small edits for Contextual Plan
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:40:58 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

To comply with Gail’s request last night that we get small edits to her by the end of the day today (Thursday May 11th) please send me notice of any grammar edits or typos for the Contextual Plan and I will prepare a single draft incorporating them all and send it to Gail.

Also there’s an article in today’s Chapel Hill News about the Lincoln Arts Center ( http://www.chapelhillnews.com/news/story/2942629p-9383933c.html ) if you want to read more about their situation.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Wright

Public Art Coordinator

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

(919) 968-2888 x294

(919) 969-2063 fax

swright AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] small edits for Contextual Plan, Steve Wright, 05/11/2006