chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Apple Chill table

  • From: Debbie Hepp <ballyhoo AT mindspring.com>
  • To: CHPAC <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Apple Chill table
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:53:27 -0400

Hello fellow CHPAC Commissioners.

Kate asked me to solicit help for the CHPAC table at Apple Chill. The event is Sunday, April 23. It opens at 1, closes at 6. Ideally, we'd have 2 people there at all times, each working for 2 hours. Please let Steve know of your availability that day and he'll prepare a schedule. Here are the time slots we need to fill:
12 noon (help with set up) - 2 pm
2 pm - 4 pm
4 pm - 6 pm (help with tear down)

We will hand out copies of the 2006 newsletter and CHPAC pencils, and generally be available to answer questions. We'll be sure not to put two new commissioners together so you don't need to worry about having a long history with the organization.

Thanks so much, in advance, for your help.
Debbie Hepp, Ballyhoo
phone & fax 919-942-9485 </x-tad-smaller>