chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Preview of Lost & Found

  • From: Amy White <parallel AT mindspring.com>
  • To: pease90274 AT aol.com, erothman AT mindspring.com, kflory AT townofchapelhill.org, jackie AT carrboro.com, eloise AT nando.com, swright AT townofchapelhill.org, casey AT stmm.net, jtyler AT co.orange.nc.us, zalophuspress AT gmail.com, hlevinsohn AT nc.rr.com, bziff AT mindspring.com, bjblack AT bellsouth.net, hightree AT bellsouth.net, chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org, npbeery AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Preview of Lost & Found
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:56:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi All -

Just wanted to mention that I was over at Jack Spratt today on Franklin
Street - saw some of the Lost & Found pieces. So great! I am so pleased to
see that this theme has inspired and challenged people - with some terrific
results.

See you at the reception -

Best,

- Amy

  • [Chpac-staff] Preview of Lost & Found, Amy White, 03/20/2006