chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Public Art Contextual Plan: Meeting on Tuesday 21 March

  • From: "Janet Kagan" <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <mark AT cdpl.org>, <sally AT ibiblio.org>, <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>, <rhrjr AT webtv.net>, <ballyhoo AT mindspring.com>, <jeffrey.york AT ncmail.net>, <jdube AT nc.rr.com>, <scott.radway AT radway-weaver.com>, <sarahwbergmann AT yahoo.com>, <boyles AT niehs.nih.gov>, <cianc002 AT mc.duke.edu>, <gbarnes1 AT mac.com>, <tpendergraph AT townofchapelhill.org>, <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Public Art Contextual Plan: Meeting on Tuesday 21 March
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:02:26 -0500

Hello, Members of the Public Art Contextual Plan Steering Committee

This is a quick reminder that we will be meeting with planning consultant Gail Goldman on Tuesday 21 March from 5pm - 6:3opm in the First Floor Conference Room at Chapel Hill Town Hall.

Our agenda is to spend approximately half of the meeting reviewing recommendations for the inclusion of public art in specific Town ordinances, and approximately half of the meeting commenting on illustrative proposals for public art that have been developed using existing Town planning maps and documents.

Because of the hour when we will meet (and knowing that may of us have subsequent Town meetings at 7pm) we will provide you with snacks and refreshments.

Thank you in advance for your time.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Very best

Janet Kagan
Chair, Contextual Plan
Chair, Percent for Art Program