chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Changing-Identity Meeting

  • From: "Janet Kagan" <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Changing-Identity Meeting
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:02:35 -0500

Hello Everyone

I am writing to let you know that a majority of Board members expressed an interest and availability to meet on Wednesday 15 March from 5pm - 6:3opm to discuss CHPAC identity concerns, which could strategically impact how we approach responding to requests for assistance from other organizations and individuals.

Steve and I will work on finding a comfortable location for us to meet.  In the meantime, please mark your calendars for this date and time.

Very best wishes

Janet

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Changing-Identity Meeting, Janet Kagan, 03/11/2006