chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CAP drop off

  • From: erica rothman <erothman AT mindspring.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CAP drop off
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:08:32 -0500

Hi everyone!

I'm attaching the most recent sign up sheet. Thank you all for volunteering!

The drop off will take place at the CH Museum, in the downstairs meeting room. There is an outside entrance off of the driveway that you must use. Please do NOT go through the museum.

If you need to reach me, please call my cell phone  624-9996.

If you are not on the list and are interested in coming by, feel free to call me first to see if we need help.

fingers crossed!!

Erica

  • [Chpac-staff] CAP drop off, erica rothman, 03/09/2006