chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] News Conference Today

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] News Conference Today
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:38:23 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

It was great to see all of you last night.  We hope that you will join us for today’s news conference introducing Mikyoung Kim as the lead artist for Chapel Hill’s Downtown Redevelopment Initiative.  As mentioned we will meet in Council Chambers at Chapel Hill Town Hall, due to the grizzly weather!

I look forward to seeing you at 12:45 p.m.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] News Conference Today, Kate Flory, 12/15/2005