chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Southern Community Park

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Southern Community Park
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:07:00 -0400

Please join us at the Town Council meeting tonight -- Monday, October 10 at approximately 8 p.m.  As you know, Laura Haddad and Tom Drugan will present their initial design concepts for Southern Community Park.  Your show of support would be fantastic!

And don’t forget that tomorrow night Laura and Tom will be giving a lecture hosted by Cary Visual Art at 7 p.m. in the Conference Center at WakeMed Cary Hospital.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Kate