chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC August meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC August meeting
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:04:38 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

Please find attached a draft of the CHPAC Operating Procedures for your review.  (You may have noticed that the Operating Procedures are on the agenda for Wednesday, but were not attached to the first email!)

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 5 p.m.  As always, please let me know if you will not be able to attend the meeting.

Best,

Kate