chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Final Earth Fare Event

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Final Earth Fare Event
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:35:17 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

As you now certainly know, the CHPAC is Earth Fare’s non-profit partner for June and July.

Earth Fare’s donated 10% of their opening day sales on June 14 to the CHPAC (we received $567!).  Earth Fare also hosted a cookout for the CHPAC on July 2 (we received $409!).  And now Earth Fare is gearing up for their final CHPAC event in conjunction with their berry festival this weekend: a tie dye party using all-natural berry dyes.  The event will take place Saturday, July 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.  The cost is $3 for a child’s t-shirt and $4 for an adult t-shirt which includes the shirt and all tie dyeing supplies.  Earth Fare will provide everything we need and again all of the proceeds will go directly to the CHPAC!

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

I hope you can join us!

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Final Earth Fare Event, Kate Flory, 07/12/2005