chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] appointment update

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] appointment update
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:25:29 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

As you know, last night we recommended Kathryn James for a position on the CHPAC.  The Town Council ended up appointing Laura Noyes; however, I just spoke to Laura and she is not able to accept the appointment due to other commitments.

The next round of CHPAC appointments will not take place until the Council’s September meeting (the agendas for the last meetings in June are apparently very full and the Council will not meet again until September).  We will plan to discuss the CHPAC recommendations at our August meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all in the meantime.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] appointment update, Kate Flory, 06/16/2005