chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:03:54 -0400

Please see the email from Jimmie below.

-----Original Message-----
From: jimmie haynes [mailto:jahsculpt AT hotmail.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:02 PM
To: Kate Flory
Cc: jahsculpt AT hotmail.com
Subject: CHPAC

CHPAC members -

I regret having to miss my last meeting but having surgery wasn't originally on my schedule.  The last six years have been educational, inspiring, and fulfilling.  I feel certain that the commission will continue to expand its influence on the lives of Chapel Hill citizens.  If I can assist in any way, please let me know.

Jimmie

  • [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC, Kate Flory, 06/15/2005