chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Potluck 6/25

  • From: "Anita Wolfenden" <awolfenden AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>, "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Potluck 6/25
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:22:42 -0400

Dear Jeff and All,

It must seem to you as if I am arranging my life to avoid the CHPAC!   I would love to come on the 25th and I will think of you, but Dick and I will be  in CA with the whole family celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary.
I don't really want to let go of the commission and some of the projects I have been working on and I hope I will still be able to continue with the Collections committee and also with the exhibitions, at least in some capacity.
My life has been crazy this spring with travel but believe me, most of the time I am just at home!
My very best to all,
Anita