chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Dream Tour Thursday Night!

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Dream Tour Thursday Night!
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:12:27 -0400

Don’t Forget!

Tomorrow, Thursday, April 28, all of the venues for the Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission’s Community Art Project - Dream will stay open from 6-9 p.m. for a Dream Tour.  Everyone is invited to take this opportunity to visit each of the exhibition venues in one evening.  Below is a list of the eight locations.  This event is free and open to the public.

Chapel Hill Public Library

100 Library Drive, Chapel Hill

PTA Thrift Shop

89 South Elliott Road, Chapel Hill

Senior Center

400 South Elliott Road, Chapel Hill

Chapel Hill Museum

523 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill

Jack Sprat Cafe

161 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill

Chapel Hill Town Hall

306 North Columbia Street, Chapel Hill

East End Gallery at the ArtsCenter

300-G East Main Street, Carrboro

Carrboro Town Hall

301 West Main Street, Carrboro

Dream is a community-wide exhibition of over 300 artworks created by our friends and neighbors, ranging in age from 1½ to 98.  Everyone is invited to visit this exhibition, which is on view now through May 27 and peek into the dreams of our community.

Be sure to visit www.communityartproject.org and click on “Gallery” to see the images and read the statements for each artwork in this exhibition.

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Dream Tour Thursday Night!, Kate Flory, 04/27/2005