chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] emails to Mayor and Council

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] emails to Mayor and Council
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:39:06 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

Following our discussion at last week’s CHPAC meeting I double checked who is on the receiving end of emails sent to mayorandcouncil AT townofchapelhill.org.  Emails to this address go to the Mayor, the Council, the Manager’s Office, the Clerk’s Office and the Attorney’s Office.  Emails are sent to specific department heads only if the email pertains to the work of that specific department.  I hope this is helpful.

As mentioned at our meeting last week, please go ahead and send emails in support of the CHPAC to Mayor and Town Council and ask others to do the same!

Also, just to update everybody – a meeting has been set up with our Council liaison Mark Kleinschmidt on Tuesday March 22.  Following our budget presentation on Wednesday, March 23 we will be setting up meetings with other Council members as well.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions at all

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] emails to Mayor and Council, Kate Flory, 03/14/2005