chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] budget presentation

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] budget presentation
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:52:33 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

Following the discussion at our meeting on Wednesday night concerning the CHPAC budget presentation – I checked with a few people about the Town’s budget process this year.  I have been advised that we should consider our budget presentation to Town Council on March 23 our main presentation.  I am told that we might have a slim chance of presenting again at a later time, however, we should consider March 23 our major opportunity to present our budget request, back-up materials, and dazzling presentation!

As mentioned, I will send out an email when I have a better idea of where we are on the agenda.  It would be great if you could all plan to attend!  In the meantime, let me know if you have any further questions at all.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] budget presentation, Kate Flory, 03/11/2005